BE HAPPY. BE BRAVE. BE DRUG FREE.™
This year’s Red Ribbon Week theme is to encourage children, families and communities to live healthy, happy and drug-free lives. It also serves as a reminder that we are all empowered with shaping the communities around us through positivity, bravery and strength.
Red Ribbon Mask Challenge
Southside-Ashpole students are invited to participate in the virtual Red Ribbon Mask Challenge by creating their own Red Ribbon Theme Mask. The student masks will be judged on thought and understanding, creativity and originality. There will be 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners!
Students, after accessing the form…
- Enter your understanding of Red Ribbon Week as it relates to your mask design and how your mask was created.
- Then submit a picture of yourself wearing the mask to show off the details.
Deadline for Mask submission is Thursday, October 29, 2020 at 10:00 AM. Winners will be announce on Thursday, October 29, 2020 at 2:00 PM. Check this website for Google classroom for a list of the winner.
Red Ribbon Activities for October 26-30, 2020
- MONDAY – Wear a crazy hat to show you’re drug free!
- TUESDAY – Wear mismatched or crazy socks to show you’re drug free!
- WEDNESDAY – Wear red to show you’re drug free!
- THURSDAY – Wear your favorite college or sports attire!
- FRIDAY – Wear pajamas to show you’re drug free!